Headphones have helped to revolutionize the way music is presented to its audience. They come with a sleek design, lightweight features, comfortable plug-ins, and durable features. A headphone delivers adequate noise cancellation and mobility with high-quality audio. Recently, people are comfortable with putting on a headphone to drown out unwanted sounds. Using the headphone on the right provides melodious sounds and also improves your auditory health. So, in this article, we will compare the Klipsch r6i vs x4i.
The Klipsch r6i comes with a sleek design and comfortable shape. This headphone was designed for pure performance and also to deliver the best sounding to users. It was built to conveniently fit inside the human ear canal. The Klipsch x4i was designed to deliver exceptionally accurate sound with flat frequency response. Its bass is not too heavy and it comes with adequate mid-level sounds. This headphone has an oval ear tip for convenient fit in the contours of the ear canal. Thus delivering comfortable long term wear.
Klipsch r6i vs x4i – Similarities
So, let us discuss the similarities between the Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i.
The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i come with patented oval ear tips to conveniently fit inside the human ear canal. The design reduces ear fatigue and also provide an amazing seal for optimal noise cancellation and bass response. They have enhanced durable cabling for good movement and storage. The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i offer compact and lightweight design for optimal use. They also come with a three-button remote giving users optimal music control and seamless call, and crystal clear conversation. They come with a flat tangle-resistant cable for convenient usage.
Both devices were designed to sit tightly in place and this in return creates an acoustic seal that reduces background noise and prevents the music from leaking out.
The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i come with a sound pressure level of 110dB/mW. They are loud when used with any given audio source.
They come with a standard 3.5mm male connector. This connector is suitable for MP3 players, phone ports, and computer sound cards. Other devices with a standard 3.5mm jack can connect with these headphones.
The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i are compatible with MP3 Players, tablets, Android phones, Apple phones, and other devices with a standard 3.5mm jack.
They have a microphone for hands-free and crystal clear phone calls. The microphone delivers better sound quality and filters out background noise for convenient conversation.
The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i come with a clothing clip, a carrying case, and four different sized ear tips that help you customize the headphone for a perfect fit.
Differences Between Klipsch r6i and Klipsch x4i
In this section, we will discuss the difference between the Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i.
The Klipsch r6i comes with a style that is different from the Klipsch x4i. The cable color design is different as well as the shape of the headphone.
- Klipsch r6i: It comes with a weight of 15.2g that makes it easy to carry around. The dimension of this headphone is (7.9” H x 4.5” W x 1.3” D) inches. The Klipsch r6i comes in white and black color. This device also comes with dual magnet moving coil drivers to cover a wider frequency range providing realistic loud sound.
- Klipsch x4i: This headphone comes with a weight of 16g and a dimension (7.2” H x 3.34” W x 2.36” D) inches. It has a black color design and armature drivers to deliver a warm and clear sound.
Read next – Sony SBH52 vs SBH54: Which Bluetooth Headsets are Better?
There’s a difference in the sound quality of both devices. Although with the difference, they still produce enjoyable sounds. So, let’s take a look at their differences.
- Klipsch r6i: It comes with a low frequency of 10Hz and a maximum frequency of 19000Hz. This helps to provide a good response and clearer treble sound. This device comes with an impedance of 18 ohms.
- Klipsch x4i: The Klipsch x4i has a low frequency of 15Hz and a maximum frequency of 16000Hz. It comes with an impedance of 50 ohms that requires more power to deliver higher volume.
Read next – Klipsch x11i vs x12i: Which Headphones are Better?
Pros and Cons
Before our final verdict, we will go over a few pros and cons of the Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i.
- Its advanced three buttons remote delivers stress-free control of your device.
- It delivers high-quality sounds.
- It fits easily when it’s used.
- The rubber strain relief boot splits very quickly after moderate use.
- It has a good sound.
- It comes without leakages.
- The headphone is affordable.
- The headphone can get damaged if it’s not handled properly.
The Final Verdict
The Klipsch r6i and the Klipsch x4i delivers premium quality sound when they’re plugged inside the hearing canal. They have a compact and lightweight design and a three-button feature to deliver easy controls. Their cord length is great and the sounds come in without any leakages. Their sound offers unique bass and clarity which makes you feel like you are listening to a pair of reference speakers.
After much thinking, we decided to choose the Klipsch x4i is the better headphone. The Klipsch x4i comes with a better sound, bass response, and mid-tones. The build quality is excellent and its patented overall tips are great. This headphone is affordable, durable, and more comfortable compared with the Klipsch r6i.